Join us on Saturday September 9th @ 10am for our Critical Components of Self Defense Seminar.
We will spend the day exploring the Core Concepts you need to understand to keep you safe. This will be a rock and roll kind of day. We will drill the skill sets of practical, effective self-defense.
You will learn:
• Fear Management, Breaking the “Freeze”
• Identify Your “Flinch” Response
• Survive Initial Attack, Going to the Ground
• Situational Assessments, Plan and Act
• Fighting to the Gap and Moving to Safety
• Defenses Against Common Street Attacks
• Single and Multiple Attacker Defenses
• Why a Flashlight is your BEST Self Defense Option
• With and without Weapons and Much More!
Over 5000 people worldwide have been through the Personal Protectives Methodologies. This is a PROVEN system. No fluff, no BS. Just practical skills that are simple to learn, but powerful in application.
No prior experience required, open to all. We look forward to seeing you.
When the Time Comes, Be Prepared!